7.17.2009

austenizing.

As an Etsian I love to make homemade items, however generally I make them selfishly, not for sharing or profit. I also love to BUY homemade items. Currently I have an extensive list of Favorites that I encourage you all to look at...it's like the perfect boutique.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>
Jane Austen items that I adore, as I do her stories: (there's a wide variety in my favorites list, but here are a few that stand above the crowd)








Can it get cuter than this "Modern Shawlette"?
Who doesn't want to walk around feeling like Margaret Dashwood herself?
You've really tapped into something Treeparty!








& even Mr. Darcy couldn't say no to this invitation!
Love the "Tea Bag Caddy"

note: did you know there's a Jane Austen Society?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back & comment again!